FDOT, District One and Florida’s Turnpike Enterprise announce an ePublic Hearing to present the Tentative Five Year Work Program for fiscal years 2019 through 2023
Fort Myers, FL – The Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT), District One, and Florida’s Turnpike Enterprise announce an ePublic Hearing to present the Tentative Five Year Work Program. The Tentative Work Program lists transportation system improvements scheduled for fiscal years beginning July 1, 2018, through June 30, 2023. The ePublic Hearing begins at 9 a.m., Monday, October 16, 2017 and ends at 5 p.m., Friday, October 20, 2017. There are four ways to participate in the hearing.
- Go to www.swflroads.com and click on Future Projects during the times listed to watch a video about the Draft Tentative Work Program for fiscal years 2019-2023, review the programs and maps, submit comments, and find information about how to contact an FDOT representative with questions. The ePublic Hearing will be open and available continuously during the listed times.
- If you do not have access to a computer or the internet, you can use a computer at a local public library in each of the 12 counties within District One during the libraries’ regular operating hours.
- FDOT representatives will be available at the following locations to meet with you in person, answer any questions, and assist with website access:
- Fruitville Public Library, October 16, 2017 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., 100 Coburn Road, Sarasota, FL
- Fort Myers Regional Library, October 16, 2017 from 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., 1651 Lee Street, Fort Myers, FL
- Neil Combee Administration Building, October 17, 2017 from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m., 330 West Church Street, Bartow, FL
- Charlotte Public Library Common area, October 17, 2017 from 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., 2050 Forrest Nelson Blvd., Port Charlotte, FL
- Highlands County Board of County Commission Chambers, October 18, 2017 from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., 600 South Commerce Avenue, Sebring, FL
- Naples Farmer Market, October 20, 2017 from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m., 3347 Tamiami Trail East, Naples, FL
- FDOT representatives will also be available with materials for review during the hearing week at the FDOT District One offices located at 801 North Broadway Avenue in Bartow and 10041 Daniels Parkway in Fort Myers. You can schedule a meeting at the offices by calling 863-519-2392 (Bartow) or 239-225-1975 (Fort Myers).
FDOT will accept comments from all interested parties if received by Monday, November 20, 2017. Mail comments to L. K. Nandam, P.E., District Secretary, FDOT, P.O. Box 1249, Bartow, FL 33831, attention Bessie Reina, Urban Manager, or email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SWFLRoads.com | @MyFDOT_SWFL | facebook.com/MyFDOTSWFL
Zachary Burch, 239-225-1950