The CFRPC offers Community Visioning assistance to local governments. The CFRPC provides assistance to communities in developing vision and strategic plans for the future. These are accomplished through Community Workshops, Consensus Building Workshops, and surveys to develop the core values that can be used as the driving force in the community’s future planning efforts.
Council staff can perform tasks such as the following:
- vision planning
- community preference exercises
- gaming exercises
- meeting facilitation
- urban sketches or schematics
- landscape sketches or schematics
- imaging tools, renderings, etc.
- other services such as recommendations, reports, and plan document writing and preparation